In relationships, promise rings represent a pact of pure and lasting love. When you love a person you want to show them in a thousand ways that your love will be forever, and what better way to show it than with the pandora promise rings? Pandora promise rings are an ideal complement for your special type of occasion.
In Pandora’s ring catalog, you can find everything from everyday pieces to unique objects for special occasions, such as engagement rings or alliances. To make your choice easier, we have prepared this guide with all the information you need about these Pandora promise rings and other brand accessories
They offer a wide range of possibilities in terms of design and, in addition, they can be combined with each other. Here you can find everything about these rings so you don’t miss any details.
- A promise ring is a symbol of love for our partner. Where you are consciously promised: the commitment to build together from today, a future that seeks to endure over time.
- In addition, we will tell you the recommendations for caring for your jewelry, among other important aspects.
- Nowadays, not only the woman wears the pandora promise rings. It is known of cases, where the woman gives the promise ring to her partner.
- The promise ring is delivered during the first stage of the relationship, marking the beginning of a promise, be it of eternal fidelity, which transcends the material.
What do promise rings mean?
These rings represent the union of a couple and the desire to formalize the relationship. This ring is given with the purpose of exchanging it at some point for an engagement ring. It is a material gift, but with a very important meaning at a sentimental level.
The pandora promise rings are given during courtship and although it is commonly given only to the lady as symbol of love.
Although the meaning of this ring is the aforementioned, it is also very common for each couple to give it their own connotation, making this gift a significant moment for both.
This type of ring should not be used precisely on the finger where the engagement or marriage rings are placed. It is most recommended that the person use it on the finger that feels most comfortable.
Everything You Should Know About Pandora Promise Rings
As you already know, Pandora is one of the leading jewelry brands worldwide and one of the first in terms of the volume of production of pieces. What started as a bracelet bead manufacturing business has now diversified.
Thus, it covers many different models of pendants, bracelets, and rings, among others. In this guide, we will explain all the types of products that you can find on the market and what materials they use, as well as a brief history of the brand.
How was Pandora born?
The history of the brand begins with a Danish couple: Per Enevoldsen and his wife Winnie. Their passion for jewelry led them to create the Pandora brand in Copenhagen in 1982. What began as a local jewelry store continued to expand.
In 2000, they launched the pioneering concept of the charm or bead on the market. It is about designing your own bracelet by combining different pieces.
In 2005, they decided to establish their factory in Thailand to meet their production demand: from the raw material to the final product. A year later, they opened their first Concept Store in Hamburg, Germany. Since then, they have not stopped opening new stores around the world.
How should pandora promise rings be?
These types of rings usually have a certain style, however, this ring gives the freedom to choose according to the tastes of each girl. It is not as formal a ring as the others, this gives the opportunity that your choice to be more creative and free.
But if you are more classic and you like to go according to the rules, we will tell you below how pandora promise rings should be :
Promise rings are usually simple. Their shape is usually thin and without much detail. It contains only a small gem that is delicate and subtle, and can also have small continuous gems, but without being an extravagant design.
The color of this type of ring does not have any rule or recommendation, since this depends on the person and the tone of jewelry that favors it. So the only requirement to buy this ring is that you make sure of the color that favors you. your loved one
Recommendations to choose the right pandora promise rings
When you go to acquire pandora promise rings, you must take into account a series of essential aspects for this occasion, here we offer you some recommendations so that you make a successful and safe purchase with us:
- How much do you want to invest? This factor is very important if you want to buy pandora promise rings for couples because depending on the budget you can have a basic idea of what you are looking for?
- What material do you want? In case you want to buy a ring of this type, it is very important to consider if you want it made of 925 silver or steel. You will find a wide variety of materials.
- The shape can vary according to the taste of the person you want to give it to, they can be round or flat, simple or very extravagant.
- The design of this type of ring also varies according to the taste of the person who is going to use it.
If you want to buy pandora promise rings, remember that these rings must have a very important space because they are the ones that will remind you that you want to spend the rest of your life with that person.
Characteristics of Pandora brand products?
Without a doubt, pandora’s business strategy has taken Pandora to the top of the international jewelry scene. But, what are the characteristics that make this brand so valued? Next, we tell you what it is:
- Personalization: The commitment to offer basic products so that the customer can create the jewelry to their liking is, without a doubt, the great hallmark of the brand. They have not only applied it to bracelets, but also to their rings and pendants.
- Quality: Its jewels are characterized by having high performance since the materials with which they are made are carefully selected.
- Linking values with their beads: Many ring designs are inspired by values such as love, prosperity, affection, and nature, with the aim of increasing the symbolism of the jewel.
- Sustainability: In recent years, Pandora has been concerned with reducing its environmental footprint, lowering carbon emissions, and increasing its recycling rate by up to 88%.
- Craftsmanship: The manufacturer claims that the pandora promise ring and each Pandora accessory like the link bracelets goes through an average of 25 hands throughout its manufacturing process. Thus, all its jewels are made with delicacy and appreciation.
Sizing for Pandora Promise Rings
Selecting a ring size can often be tricky. Mainly, if we do not have the possibility to prove it or if, for example, we intend to give a gift to another person. To help you in this task, we have made a size chart. You just need to measure the diameter of the finger with a tape measure and find the correspondence with the sizes in the table.
How to take care of Pandora Promise rings?
If you decide to invest in a brand ring, you will surely want your jewel to remain as beautiful as the first day for as long as possible. Don’t worry, we offer you some tips that will help your rings not to deteriorate:
- Avoid contact with abrasive chemical substances: Cleaning products, alcohol, perfumes, swimming pool chlorine, and salt water. This will prevent tarnishing of the silver as well as loss of color and shine in general.
- Store your rings in dark places and preferably in cloth or paper bags (better than plastic).
- Dont Sleep with your rings on.
- Special materials, such as rose gold, require specific care. The manufacturer recommends cleaning them with a soft cloth and soapy water.
From the first known love story until today, many of us have dreamed of finding someone to commit to in the future. More than a future with which to build a legacy: our own love story. Nothing better than the emotions and words of your promise are accompanied with the pandora promise rings.
A promise ring is a gift that your partner will always have in mind. Remembering the promise of love, fidelity and commitment to the future that from today promised to be fulfilled. A pandora promise ring will let your partner know that the relationship they have has a north. A royal commitment.