It is normal to think of light when we imagine a candle. Since formerly candles were used for illumination. However, candles can be an excellent option for decorating any place. Because they give a special shine to the room. For that, there are aesthetic candles.
There are numerous types of aesthetic candles on the market. From decorated, scented, and electric candles to candles for events, such as birthdays or Christmas. In this article, we will try to solve all the doubts you may have about these candles. Also, we will recommend the best aesthetic candles on the market.
- aesthetic candles are perfect for setting any indoor or outdoor setting. Since they adorn the place, making the site more pleasant. They are used to brighten up an event such as Christmas, a wedding, or a dinner with friends.
- If a candle changes the atmosphere of the place, you can opt for scented candles. These release fragrances that can change your mood.
- aesthetic candles come in different shapes and colors. It is important to know what characteristics are important to you and on what occasion you are going to use the candle in order to buy the one that best suits your needs.
The best aesthetic candles on the market: our recommendations
Decorative candles can be used in many places and occasions. They come in all shapes and colors, making finding the perfect candle a bit tricky. In this section, we have selected the best from each of the categories on the market.
Aesthetic smokeless candles
This set of aesthetic candles is composed of a mixture of original organic soy wax extracted from raw soybeans and essential oils extracted from natural plants. They are made of high-quality organic cotton so they will not produce black smoke during the burning process.
The candles are decorated with beautiful artistic designs. They come arranged in a colored box and can decorate any space in the house, office, or business.
Editorial evaluation: This product, in addition to being decorative, provides pleasant aromas of freesia, lavender, rosemary, and vanilla. They have a warm flame and a diffuse aroma that invites relaxation.
Aesthetic candles with essential oils
This candle set comes with a decorative jar. Ideal for kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, yoga room, office, hotel, or anywhere you want to have a special touch.
They are high-quality candles, made of pure soy wax, braided with essential oil and cotton. Each candle burns for 12-15 hours and creates an atmosphere that enhances mood and relaxation.
Editorial evaluation: This product comes in a decorative box making it an ideal gift. They are a healthy option, which allows you to keep the air clean and pure.
Decorative candle without real fire
These decorative wax-free candles are ideal for use outside. They are suitable in hot climates and are designed to withstand light rain.
It has a remote control. Its battery is long-lasting, approximately 2000 hours. Each candle is powered by AAA batteries.
Editorial evaluation: Thes type of aesthetic candles allows you to decorate without risk, even in those spaces where children or pets are. Fear of fire-related accidents will not be an option.
Aesthetic scented candle
This pack of scented decorative candles offers different comforting and relaxing fragrances. Providing 25-30 hours of burn time, they are especially great for dinner parties, meditation, prayer, or just sleeping.
Editorial evaluation: This product, due to its elegant appearance, embellishes the place where it is placed. It is also conducive to relieving anxiety at the end of the day.
What you should know about aesthetic candles
Something as simple as a candle can add a special touch to any room. What used to be used for lighting can now be used to decorate a room. Therefore, aesthetic candles are perfect for any place. There are different types and uses for these candles.
Why use them?
aesthetic candles serve to decorate and improve the atmosphere of any room. Whether it’s your home or another venue. In addition, not only can they be placed indoors, but they also adorn outdoor spaces well. At the same time they decorate the space, they also give light or create a certain type of environment.
On occasions, such as Christmas, birthdays, first communion, or a simple dinner, decorative candles can make the event much more special. There are many manufacturers who create special designs for different situations.
You can also opt for an aesthetic incense candle, which is believed to attract positive energy when used in space.
What types of decorative candles exist?
There are many types of decorative or aesthetic candles on the market. They come in all shapes and colors. Below we will describe some of the most common.
- Scented candles. Decorative scented candles are not only used to decorate the space. They are also a way to perfume the place. There are many types of aromas to satisfy all tastes.
- Floating candles. These candles, as their name says, float on water. They are very good to decorate for a romantic event. They can be placed in a swimming pool, but they also work in a bathtub.
- Candles with designs. aesthetic candles can take any shape desired by the manufacturer, or sometimes the purchaser. So sometimes, instead of selling a regular round candle, they come in the shape of faces, fruits, or other objects.
- Hollow candles. Hollow candles, or lanterns, are a style of container for another smaller candle to be placed inside. They usually come in different designs and with decorative aspects. The lighting it produces creates a warm atmosphere.
- LED or electric candles. These candles are flameless and are lit with remote control. Being flameless, they are safe aesthetic candles for children.
- Gel candles. This kind of decorative candle is transparent with interior decoration. It uses melted gel wax and is usually filled with shells, small figures, or sand.
- Candles for outdoor venues. Unlike other decorative candles, these are specially designed to be placed outside. That is why they are more resistant to setbacks.
How do LED candles work?
LED candles are battery-operated. Unlike ordinary wax candles, these types are reusable. It depends on the battery, but in general, they have a lifespan of 5000 hours.
If there are children in the house where you will place the aesthetic candles, and you are afraid that they may burn themselves with them, LED or electric candles solve your problem. Because they don’t have a real flame. LED candles often come in a variety of colors and for most, you can change the intensity of their glow.
When to use scented candles?
When you want to change the atmosphere of your home, you use scented candles. They are often used for therapeutic purposes. For example, they can help you with anxiety. Also, depending on the aroma, these could change your mood. Therefore, whenever you want to improve the atmosphere of your home, light an aromatic scented candle.
In addition, aromatic aesthetic candles are among the most common. That’s why you won’t have problems finding the right one. When lit they give off their fragrance. There may be aromas of fruit and flowers, but there are also aromas such as beach, talc, or campfire.
Bases for decorative candles?
One of the problems with decorative candles is that when you light them they can damage the furniture. Therefore, it is important to use bases. There are many types that you can use for your candles. Below, we explain four of the most common.
- Saucers. Small plates that you can place under the candles. There are different materials such as glass or ceramic.
- candle holders Most are made of crystal or glass, but there are also cement, stone, or natural (fruit peel). Decorative candle holders include glass vases, cement, wood, or stone designs, among others.
- chandeliers. Candle holders can also be used as bases for decorative candles. Normally, they are very subtle and elegant.
- Wine bottles. This is a creative idea to show off your candles. They give a special decoration to the space.
Aesthetic candles come in a variety of colors. You can buy them in the colors that you like the most. You can also look for the colors that best combine with the space you want to decorate.
For example, if you like white decorations, and you want to follow this pattern, choose white decorative candles. On the other hand, if you are looking for a house with more character, you may want some red or dark green candles. There are also decorative candles (usually LED) that can be multicolored.
Decorative candles take all forms you can imagine. They are not only geometric, such as circular or square, but also mimic shapes from everyday life. For example, there are many candles that come in a plant or fruit design.
Just like we use a Halloween mold, you can give a lot of play to the shapes of the candles when making events. On birthdays, weddings, or Christmas, you can personalize the decoration even more.
It is important to know that Aesthetic candles are made of good materials. The most common include beeswax, palm wax, soy wax, paraffin, stearin, and glycerin.
To find out which decorative candle is right for you, you should analyze which characteristics of the materials are most important to you. For example, if you want a longer burning time, it is recommended to buy soy wax. However, for a more pleasant smell, paraffin is still better. By the way, find out the best wax for black cars.
Aesthetic candles are the perfect object to give a special touch to any interior or exterior space. They can be used in events to set the scene and create a pleasant atmosphere. There are thousands of decorative candles on the market. There are different materials, colors, shapes, sizes, and aromas.
Therefore, it is important to know where and when you are going to place the candle to buy one that suits your needs. We hope we have helped you solve all your doubts about decorative candles. If we have helped you in the selection process, you can leave a comment or share this article on social networks.