University of Connecticut Global Leader Award 2022/2023: Eliminate the financial barriers and conduct your undergraduate study in the USA with the help of the Global Excellence Award at the University of Connecticut.
The educational grant is available to students from all over the world who are going to commence the undergraduate degree program at the university.
The University of Connecticut is one of the top 25 public colleges in the United States, and it is located in the heart of the Northeast. The university’s 18 different global institutes, centers, and programs provide students with a worldwide perspective as they engage with diverse cultures and traditions.
Why study at the University of Connecticut? At UConn, students will have opportunities to become skilled in using the latest technology to conduct research, as well as obtain and process information. They will find ways to stay connected with researchers, teachers, and experts in their field all over the world.
What is the Eligible Field?:
Any undergraduate degree program offered by the university.
Type of Award?
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Aspirants must have to take admitted to the undergraduate degree
Which countries are eligible?
Students of all international countries can apply.
Where will Award be taken?
University of Connecticut
The benefit of the University of Connecticut Global Leader Award?
The University of Connecticut will provide tuition fees to the winning candidates for an undergraduate degree.
What is the Timeline/Duration of the University of Connecticut Global Leader Award?
Merit-based Scholarship (renewable for 4 years; valued at a fixed amount determined on a yearly basis)
How can I apply for the University of Connecticut Global Leader Award?
- Students are required to apply to the program of their choice through the online application form from the university. The applicants must submit the recommendation letters and an essay along with the admission form to be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Upload academic transcripts and degrees from international institutions in both English and the primary language of the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: UConn requires two years of documented foreign language study for students whose native language is English. For those with any other native language, English serves as a foreign language.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.