Non-slip, with velcro, without closure, in neutral or bright colors. These are some of the Adidas sandals proposals for you. Whether you want to go to the beach, hike, or give your look a roll? Adidas offers you endless options with its sandals.
- You have to be clear about what use you are going to give your sandals. You shouldn’t go to the mountains with slip-on sandals. Read on to see which model can best suit your needs.
- Take a good look at the Adidas sizing. It is essential that you choose the right size of sandals. If a size is large or small, it could negatively influence walking.
- Check that they are authentic. Some sandals that look like Adidas are not. They must bear their authenticity label and be protected by a box or bag with the manufacturer’s brand.
The Adidas model has become one of the most popular footwear in the world. However, the brand has a wide range of sandals.
Key Takeaways about Adidas sandals
The first model of Adidas sandals was created in 1972. It was made on a polyurethane sole and had an instep on the sides that left the toes exposed. Now, there are several models, but the first one had the three characteristic stripes of the brand.
What types of Adidas sandals are there?
As you already know, there are several models for different tastes, ages, and needs. We can categorize them into three groups:
- Adilette style sandal: The Adidas Adilette style sandal is the most popular model. They are the ones that have a thick strip on the instep. Currently, you can choose from an endless number of colors and finishes.
- Toe or Hawaiian style sandals: This model is the most common in other brands. A strip separates the big toe from the rest. Adidas has several models of this type of sandals.
- Clog-style sandals: The clog style became fashionable in 2006 when celebrities took to the streets with this type of sandals. If the strappy type tends to cause you chafing, we definitely recommend this type of Adidas sandal.
What size are Adidas sandals?
A very important factor in choosing your footwear is the size. Adidas sandals stand out among online shoppers for their standard measurements that are accurate.
Children’s sizing (EU size): 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 23.5, 24, 25, 25.5, 26, 26.5, and 27.
Adult sizing (EU size): 36, 36 2/3, 37 1/3, 38, 38 2/3, 39 1/3, 40, 40 2/3, 41 1/3, 42, 42 2/3, 43 1/3, 44, 44 2/3, 45 1/3, 46, 46 2/3, 47 1/3, 48, 48 2/3, 49 1/3, 50, 50 2/3, 51 1 /3, 52 2/3, 53 1/3, 54 2/3 and 55 2/3.
Who can wear Adidas sandals?
It does not matter if you are the director of a multinational, a lawyer, a baker, or a home assistant. Neither if you go to the pool, to the office, to the beach, or for a walk. These sandals are designed to bring comfort to anyone who wears them. In addition, they are available from baby size 19 to adult size 55.
Are Adidas sandals durable?
Adidas sandals are made with quality materials. Its strips are reinforced and are very resistant. The soles, in most models, are made of Cloudfoam technology. Therefore, in addition to offering comfort, they have greater resistance than those of other sandal manufacturers.
Also, Adidas launches, from time to time, in addition to its customizable models, some special and limited models. You have to be very attentive because they do not usually last long on sale. In addition, some editions have a very small number of production.
We know that you want to enjoy the Adidas sandals that best match what you are looking for. For this reason, we have prepared a guide with the criteria that you must take into account before making your purchase.
Age and Size and Material
There is an important difference between adult shoes and children’s shoes. If there were no differences, any adult with a small foot size would buy a child’s sandals.
Sandals or slippers for children have a different distribution of materials and technologies. In some cases, they even have fewer materials. For this reason, we recommend that, even if you have small feet, you choose adult sandals.
The materials of these sandals are usually synthetic. Some models include ethylene vinyl acetate, rubber, or fabric. The important thing is that you make sure that the Adidas sandals you choose are resistant and do not look flimsy.
There are many different colors and patterns. Everyone has their taste. However, we recommend that, if you are going to use your Adidas sandals for a walk or give a touch of style to your look, you pay close attention to the color you are going to choose. Also, read the product details well. Sometimes the color that appears on the web image is not the exact color that later reaches your home.
Check that your Adidas sandals are really from the manufacturer Adidas. There are some models on the internet that look similar but are not original. The problem that can arise with these copies is that their materials are of poor quality and their durability is probably reduced. In addition, trademark duplication has legal implications.
Depending on the Adidas sandal model you choose, they have different finishes. In addition to the color, the model can be differentiated by the logo design that has been added to it. There are 4 different logos of the Adidas brand.
- three parallel stripes
- Clover along with the three stripes
- Mountain formed by three stripes
- Three stripes within a circle
We want to keep our feet cool, but also feel comfortable. Adidas sandals offer us these qualities with a modern and jovial design that leaves no one indifferent.
We hope we have resolved all your questions about Adidas sandals. You can buy cheap Adidas sandals on Amazon. We invite you to tell us about your experience or ask us questions or leave your comments about this article. You can also check out our article on Adidas Sweatsuit.